Full Stack Angular/Node Developer
Full Stack Angular/Node Developer Job Responsibilities
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role for over 3 years
- Experience developing SPA web and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- An analytical mind
- Containerisation of apps in Docker and container management through docker compose – this is how we develop the project
- Container management and scaling with Kubernetes – this is how we run the project in the cloud
- AWS (services such as EKS, ECR, RDS, networking and EC instances) – the cloud of our choice